How to Get Jamabandi Nakal with Khasra or Khata Number –
1. Open the website – http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in .
2. Click on the link “अपना खाता” (Apna Khata) on Home Page.
3. On the map, select the District (ज़िला) in which the land is located for eg. Alwar (अलवर).
4. Select the Tehsil (तहसील) in which the land is located for eg. Neemrana (नीमराना).
5. On next page, select year for which you want records (जमाबंदी वर्ष) – Previous (गत)/ Current (चालू).
6. Select your Village (गाँव) from the dropdown list for eg. Kolila Sanga (कोलिला सांगा). You can also shortlist villages by clicking on any Hindi Alphabet on right.
7. Search Land Records by Khata No. (खाता से), Khasra No. (खसरा से), by Land Holder’s Name (नाम से) or from All Khatas (समस्त खाते). Select one option.
8. Enter Khata No. (खाता संख्या), Khasra No. (खसरा संख्या), Land Holder’s Name (नाम दर्ज करें) or choose from All Khatas (समस्त खाते).
9. Click on “चयन करें” (Choose) or “ढूँढें” (Search).
10. Click on “नक़ल प्राप्त करें” (Obtain Land Record) to generate Records of Rights Report (Jamabandi Nakal, Khewat-Khatauni)
11. Save your Land Record Report (ROR/ Jamabandi Nakal/ Khewat-Khatauni)
To get your Rajasthan Online Land Records through the Khata and Khasra Number first you may have t visit to the page of official site by the Rajaswa Vibhag Rajasthan Apna Khata www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in after that you need to take some steps on the page as per the following points:
$ – After entering on page click to the “Apna Khata” option
$ – After that select your district, tehsil and the name of village
$ – If you know the khata number or Khasara number then enter the digits and get printout of your nakal
check here: http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/pnr.aspx