The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) declared the result of Class 12th examination on 21 April 2016. The CGBSE result 2016 is available on the official website of the Board at cgbse.net or results.cg.nic.in, in which about 2.5 lakh students have appeared for the Class 12th examination under Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) this year.
For students who are in search of the Chhattisgarh Board 12th exam results (CGBSE 12th result), here’s how to check you result:
1. Keep your admit card handy
2. Visit the official website – www.cgbse.net
3. Click on results.cg.nic.in
4. results.cg.nic.in will take you to a page where you’ll be asked to select your ‘Higher Secondary Examination Result 2016’
5. Click on the result
6. Enter your roll number
7. Click OK and the result will be displayed on the screen
8. Now, take a print out of the result.
9. Keep the print for future reference.