Salman had two record-breaking hits in the box office this year, Shah Rukh Khan still managed to beat his position in the Forbes list
According to reports, Shah Rukh khan has made the most amount of money this year i.e. Rs. 257.5 crore which is a whopping 54.75 crore more than Salman Khan’s Rs. 202.75 crore
In fact, SRK’s calculated wealth is 9 percent of the total wealth of Rs. 2,819 crore of the top 100 celebrities this year.
Aamir Khan has finally made it to the top five of the list this year! With his superhit film PK and several brand endorsements, the actor has managed to gain a lot of wealth this year and has entered the top five making him the fifth richest celebrity! The actor has earned Rs. 104.25 crore this year which is his best earning in the last four years and is a whopping 145 percent hike of what he earned in 2012
Cricketer MS Dhoni still maintains his fourth position and has earned Rs. 119.33 crore this year and Amitabh Bachchan stands on the third rank with a total wealth of Rs. 112.00 crore earned this year.
Top 10 Celebrity List
1. Shah Rukh Khan Rs.257.50 crore
2. Salman Khan Rs.202.75 crore
3. Amitabh Bachchan Rs.112.00 crore
4. Mahendra Singh Dhoni Rs.119.33 crore
5. Aamir Khan Rs.104.25 crore
6. Akshay Kumar Rs.127.83 crore
7. Virat Kohli Rs.104.78 crore
8. Sachin Tendulkar Rs.40.00 crore
9. Deepika Padukone Rs.59.00 crore
10. Hrithik Roshan Rs.74.50 crore