GMET 2015 Answer key, Results, Counseling Notification, GITAM University Successfully conducted GITAM MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST download gmet answer key 2015 at www.gitam.edu
GMET 2015 Answer key, Results, Counseling Notification GITAM University Successfully conducted GITAM MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST (GMET- 2015) on 11-09-2015. Huge number of students are appeared for GMAT 2015 Exam. GITAM Educational Institution is going to conduct GMET entrance for the students to get admission in to the MBBS. Students Those who are written GMAT 2015 eagerly waiting for know GMET 2015 Answer key & GMET 2015 results.
For the first time, GITAM is going to enter in the Area of Medical too. The exam is going to be conducted on 11 September 2015 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. The Results of GMET will be announced on 14 September and the counseling for the eligible candidates will be on 18 September to get admission in GITAM. Important Dates :
Last date for receipt of Applications: 7 th September, 2015 Entrance Test: 11th September, 2015 (2pm to 5pm) Test Results: 14th September, 2015 Admission Counseling: 18th September, 2015 GMET 2015 Answer key placed Below. Download GMET Answer key 2015 and compare your answer’s. GMET 2015 results Officially released on 14th september at www.gitam.edu.
Counseling for Admission Merit List
1. Based on the result of the GMET-2015, merit list of the candidates will be prepared.
2. The Counseling for admission to MBBS course will be held at GITAM University, Visakhapatnam campus on 18th September, 2015. Details of the schedule will be intimated in the counseling call letter which can be downloaded from www.gitam.edu. Counseling Overview Those called for counseling have to report at the venue on 18-09-2015 at 10.00 AM along with the following documents/certificates in original:
1. Hall Ticket 2. Counseling Call Letter issued by GITAM University.
3. Proof of Date of Birth – SSC or Equivalent Certificate/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation/Revenue office indicating name and date of birth of the candidate.
4. Certificate/Marks sheet from the Board from which the candidate passed the 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent examination and secured 50% marks or above in aggregate in the subjects of Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and Physics.
5. Community certificate in case of SC/ST candidate issued by the competent authority.
6. Medical Certificate by competent authority in case of PH candidates.
7. Current passport size photograph (front pose)
8. One set of self attested photo copies of all the certificates.
9. It is mandatory for all candidates to be physically present i.e. in person for counseling on the day as given in the counseling call letter.
Old News : Application Procedure :
1. Prospectus: The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus available online carefully and acquaint himself/herself of all requirements with regard to filling of the online application form.
2. Online Application Form: A candidate seeking admission through GMET-2015 is required to fill up the Application Form available online on www.gitam.edu
3. Registration Fee: The fee for Online Registration and Entrance Test is Rs. 1,000/- for boys (Rs. 600/- for girls) to be paid through Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam, which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Submission of Application: Take a print out of filled-in application and send it along with DD so as to reach the Director – Admissions, GITAM University, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045, Andhra Pradesh on or before 07th September, 2015 (Monday).
5. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address is filled in the Application Form. The University will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.
6. Status of Application: The status of application will be displayed in the university website www.gitam.edu
7. Hall Ticket for GMET-2015: The hall ticket will be available on the website www.gitam.edu from 8th September, 2015 onwards. In case hall ticket is not available on the website, he/she should immediately contact the Director, Admissions, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam-530045 along with Application Number through email: email@example.com or contact: 0891-2840525 / 2840510 / 9908035979 / 9885896744.