If your Old iPhone or iPod is slow then follow the simple trick to speed up your old iPhone and only going to cost you some time. Over the years, a lot of electrons have been spilt on the subject of making an iPhone or iPad faster, and that most of them are just snake oil.
Is your old iPhone or iPad is slow? – One simple trick to speed up Your iPhone
There is a Trick and tested the way to speed up an Old iPhone or iPad that is simple to do and only going to cost you some time.
Some pointers before you go all out of control and start wiping the old 0s though. It is very simple.
- Make sure you have a Backup! Either one up on iCloud or done via iTunes. If you don’t have a backup then you are going to have to reload your stuff manually, and that is going to take a lot of time.
- This process is going to take some time, so put aside a couple of hours at least to download all your apps and data.
- The longer it has been since your iPhone or iPad was wiped (or new) the more speed you will get out of this tricks. Normally this is something You should do once a year.
The process is easy:
- Keep Up to date yourself with the process before you start.
- Make sure you have a backup!
- Once that is done, wipe your device (Settings – General – Reset – Erase All Content and Settings, and from there you will be guided through the wiping process).
- Let the reset process do its thing. This shouldn’t take long.
- Now you’re ready to recover from a backup.
Another thing you can do if you’re feeling courageous and have more time on your hands is to wipe your device and then reset it up as a new device (which means you reload all your apps and data into it manually).
when you do this you experience few problems following the release of new hardware or software, be aware that you should have to set up everything – apps, passwords, settings, Bluetooth pairings, etc – from deleting. If you don’t have the time, then this is not for you