Jharkhand SSC Sachivalaya Clerk And Stenographer Recruitment 2015: The Staff Selection Commission of Jharkhand have released a notification for recruitment of Lower Division Clerks and Stenographers. Apply Here.
A recruitment notification had been released by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for the purpose of filling in the vacancies of lower division clerks and stenographers.
Candidates who are eligible can apply for the post before the last date from official website of JSSC. The other detailed information about this recruitment is given below.
- Lower Division Clerks : 172 posts
- Stenographer : 96 vacancies
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age limit of candidates willing to apply for the above recruitment according to their category is given below.
- General Category: Minimum 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years
- OBC Category: Minimum 18 years and maximum age limit is 37 years
- SC/ST Category: Minimum 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years
- Female OBC/SC/ST Category: Minimum 18 years and maximum age limit is 38 years
Scale Of Pay:
- For Lower Division Clerk : Rs 5200 – 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs 1900
- For Stenographer : Rs 5,200 – 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs 2,400
Educational Qualifications: Graduation Degree from any recognized institute/University.
- For General, OBC candidates : Rs 460
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs 115
- Online Application Process Starts from : October 9, 2015
- Last Date To Submit Online applications: November 7, 2015
Steps To Apply Online For Jharkhand SSC Sachivalaya Clerk And Stenographer Recruitment 2015
- Visit the official website www.jssc.in
- Click on the link displaying online application for Jharkhand Sachivalaya lipikya seva exam-2015′
- Register yourself and login to the application page.(no need to register if you are already registered)
- fill in all the details and pay the prescribed fee
- Submit the application
- Download the application form