JIPMER Puducherry Senior Resident Recruitment 2015: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Puducherry invited applications for senior resident posts from eligible candidates.
The JIPMER has invited eligible candidates for filling in 375 posts of senior residents in different departments of the institute. The institute have decided to fill in the vacancies in multiple phases for every two months.
In the first phase the institute decided to fill 78 vacancies for which the exam and interview is scheduled to be held on 06-10-2015 to 07-10-2015.
JIPMER is the number one center in the country in medical education and training and has been recognized by MCI as the center of excellence in medical education
Qualification: The candidate must be a Post Graduate in relevant departments.
- General and OBC – Rs. 500
- SC/ST -Rs. 250 DD in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
Application Process: All eligible candidates have to attend the written test/ interview according to their serial number along with all original documents required for post mentioned in notice on 06-10-2015 to 07-10-2015 at 08:30 AM.
Age Limit: 33 years of those having post graduate degree, 35 years for post doctoral degree holders (DM/ M.Ch). Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per govt rules.
Selection Process: written test and interview.
- Date and Time of Written Test/ Interview for S.No- 1 to 12: 06-10-2015 at 08:30 AM.
- Date and Time of Written Test/ Interview for S.No- 13 to 23: 07-10-2015 at 08:30 AM.
- Venue: Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
Number Of Vacancies in Each Department:
- Anesthesiology : 17 vacancies
- Anatomy : 2 vacancies
- Biochemistry : 1 vacancies
- Blood Tranfusion : 7 vacancies
- Dermatology : 1 vacancies
- EMSD (casuality): 7 vacancies
- E.N.T : 2 vacancies
- Forensic : 1 vacancies
- Geriatic : 2 vacancies
- Medicine : 5 vacancies
- Neonatology : 3 vacancies
- Obst & Gynecology : 3 vacancies
- Orthopediacs : 2 vacancies
- Pharmacology : 1 vacancies
- Physiology : 2 vacancies
- P&SM : 2 vacancies
- Pulmonary Medicine : 3 vacancies
- Radio Daiagnosis : 4 vacancies
- Surgery : 5 vacancies
- Gasto- medicine : 6 vacancies
- Nuclear medicine : 6 vacancies
- Pediatrics : 1 vacancies