Karnataka TET Admit Card 2015: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) Admit Card is released by the department of Primary and Secondary Education, Karnataka. The examination was scheduled on September 27th 2015. KARTET is organized to select the capable candidates for the appointment as PGT, TGT, PRT Teachers.
he department uploaded the admit card for the upcoming exam on the authority website. Aspirants applied for the CTET 2015 Exam can download the admit card/hall ticket from 14th September 2015. Admit Card is important for every candidate appearing for the examination because no candidate will be allowed into the examination hall without admit card. So, all the candidates appearing for the exam can download the from the link which we provided here and can also check all the important details here.
KARTET Examination is conducted for 2 hours 30 minutes. The examination is scheduled on 27th September 2015 in two sessions. Aspirants interested to teach Class 1 to 5 should appear for the Paper 1 while those candidates who wish to become teachers of Class 6th to Class 8th should appear for the Paper 2 examination. Examination paper is completely objective type. For every correct answer candidate will be awarded one mark and no negative marking is applicable.
Simple Procedure to Download Karnataka TET Admit Card 2015
- Open the authority website schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- On the home page navigate to the recruitment section on the page.
- Click on the KARTET Admit Card/hall ticket download
- On the page opened enter the details like registration number, birth date in the fields available
- Submit the data properly without mistakes.
- Admit Card will be displayed for the candidates on the screen
- Check all the details on the admit card and make sure all the details are correct
- Download the admit card, save it and take a print out of admit card to carry to the examination hall