Khadakwasla National Defence Academy Clerks Recruitment 2015: The National Defence Academy has released a recruitment notification for 125 clerks, assistant attendant and other posts. Apply online from here.
National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla has released a recruitment notification inviting applications to fill up the vacancies for 125 posts of clerk, assistant attendant and other official posts.
Hence the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for the post from the official website before the due date.The candidates will be placed in these posts based upon their performance in the written test/skill test and personal interview.
The other details like the application fee, educational qualifications, scale of pay, age limit etc., are provided below for you.
Post Wise Details:
- Chemical Assistant (Museum & Archives): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 16 Posts
- Draughtsman: 01 Post
- Compositor cum Printer: 01 Post
- Cook: 18 Posts
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 01 Post
- Fireman: 03 Posts
- Technical Attendant Baker & Confectioner: 01 Post
- Technical Attendant (Book Binder): 02 Posts
- Technical Attendant (Boot Repairer): 02 Posts
- Technical Attendant (Printer machine Operator): 01 Post
- Technical Attendant (Cycle Repairer): 04 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Office & Training): 73 Posts
- Chemical Assistant (Museum and Archives): B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry with Five years of relevant work experience and knowledge in store keeping
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class passed with typing speed of 35wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi.
- For Post Number 3 to 7: Candidates must be 10+2 class passed with relevant experience of 2 years to apply for the post.
- Fireman: Matriculation passed with certificate of minimum six months duration in use and maintenance of first aid, firefighting appliances and Trailor fire pumps from any recognized organization or undertaking.
- For Post Number 9 to 13: Candidates must have ITI certificate in relevant trade with at least one year of relevant experience along with Matriculation passed to apply for the posts.
Multi-Tasking Staff (Office and Training): Candidates must be Matriculate to apply for the post.
- Candidates must be minimum of 18 years and maximum 25 years of age.
Process Of Selection:
- Written test and skill test
- Personal Interview
Process To Apply Online For Khadakwasla National Defence Academy Clerks Recruitment 2015
- Log into the official website www.nda.nic.in or Click Here
- Fill in the application form carefully by selecting the post you wanted to apply.
- Submit the form before the due date