Guys to check the YOUR ADANGAL OR VILLAGE ADANGAL please go the Meebhoomi AP land record website i.e. (http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/).
For Searching the YOUR ADANGAL please follow the steps;
- Now click on Your Adangal (మీ అడంగల్) under the heading of “ADANGAL”.
- It will take you the Search Adangal web page which is http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/SearchAdangal.aspx.
How to Download 1B (1-బి) through Mee bhoomi Portal ?
- Visit to MeeBhoomi Home Page www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.
- Click on “1B (1-బి) “
How to check FMB in mee bhoomi?
Field Measurement Book shows the details of Land details as per the survey numbers and sub division of Measurements and area of the land of every village.
- Log on to to meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- Click on FMB (Filed Measurement Book)
- Select the District, Zone and Village Name
- Choose the survey number
- Enter the code over there
Andhra Pradesh Land Record Website: http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
Link to Aadhar Card: http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/selfseed.aspx
Download Meebhoomi App: http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/Meebhoomi.apk
Any New Changes in Adangal: http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/AdangalCorrectionByKhata.aspx
Know Your Field Measurement Book F.M.B: http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/FMB.aspx
Data for Related issues: Contact Your Concerned Tahsildar