Motorola Moto X Play: Motorola launched its Moto X Play in India at a killer price of Rs 18,499, it looks like cheap phones with 21MP camera. Moto X 16GB is available at Rs 18,499 and Moto X 32GB is available at Rs 19,999. You can grab it on Flipkart today night just for Rs 19,999 with a turbo-charger for this separately. Buzz expected Rs 25,000, Surprisingly Moto X Play is available at Rs 18,499.
Motorola Moto X Play Specifications:
Dimensions: 148 x 75 x 10.9 mm (5.83 x 2.95 x 0.43 in), Moto X Play has smaller screen version Moto X Style, It has 5.5 Inch Full HD Screen at 403 PPI and Gorilla Glass 3.
Sim: Dual Nano-Sim featured with Water repellant nano-coating., It supports 4G on both the sim cards.
Processor: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 with an Adreno 405 GPU
Memory Card slot: micro SD, up to 128GB, and internal is 16/32 GB powered with 2GB RAM.
Camera: Primary rocks with 21MP autofocus, dual-LED, with video properties of 1080p and Secondary Camera with 5MP.
Battery: Non-removable 3630 mAh, Fast battery Charging you can use up to 48hrs.
Colours Available: Black with Black Back, White with Winter White Back
On tweet Motorola said, “Tired of those hazy memories? Get hitched with a perfect partner with a 21MP rear camera. #XOMotoX,”
Offers for New customers who purchase Moto X Play between Sep 15 to Sep 20:
- 100% Cashback to the 100 lucky buyers who bought it from Flipkart.
- Rs 1000 gift vouchers of Flipkart E-gift.
- Rs 500 movie vouchers from Bookmyshow.
- Makemytrip offers of Rs 5000 worth and off up to 55% on Domestic hotels exclusively for those who booked it on the mobile app and Rs 1000 cashback for domestic flights on mobile app booking.
- Along with these offers, Holiday package to Bangkok and two lucky customers will win a trip to Thailand and Goa.