Best Price: Rs. 14,490
- Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- 16 GB,
- Does not support Indian bands
- No FM Radio
- Splash proof
- Lightweight (130 g)
What makes Motorola Moto X unique?
- The first smartphone with always-on listening mode for Google Now (Touchless Control).
- The first smartphone with dedicated processor for language processing and contextual computing.
- The first smartphone with wooden back panels
- The best1 Motorola phone priced around Rs. 14,000
- The fastest NFC phone with Dual-Core processor
- Clear display
- Good camera
- Deeper Google Now integration
- Customisable looks
- Non-expandable storage
Customisable and chic
Motorola’s Moto X stands out amongst its competitors in a number of ways. It is not just another Android smartphone. Customizable back panels and front color tones will appeal to a wider range of users. The phone comes with a great set of specifications and a much needed deeper Google Now integration. The ability to interpret natural language will be one of its unique selling points (USP). Now, Motorola has launched its successor which is dubbed as New Moto X with larger display, better performance and battery life.