RBI Grade B Officers 2015 Recruitment: RBI grade B officers recruitment for the year 2015-16 is released by RBI. Apply online here.
The Reserve Bank Of India had released the recruitment notification to fill up 134 vacancies for the post of grade B officers 2015 inviting applications from the eligible candidates. Candidates are required to apply online before the expiry of last date if they are seeking a job in banking sector.
The detailed information about this recruitment is given below for your convenience. Please go through all the details before applying for Grade B officers recruitment of RBI.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General: 67 vacancies
- SC: 15 vacancies
- ST: 13 vacancies
- OBC: 39 vacancies
Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:
- General Category Applicants: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 60% aggregate from any recognized University or Institution.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% aggregate from any recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years of age.
- Applicants who have M.Phil and Ph.D qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years.
Scale Of pay: Rs 21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400
Process Of Selection:
- Phase 1: Online written exam
- Phase 2: Personal Interview
- Online Application Process Start From: October 5th 2015
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : October 23rd 2015
- Examination Date Phase 1: November 21,22
- Phase 2 Examination : December 7, 2015
- General/OBC : Rs 850
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs 100
- RBI Employees : No Fee
Process To Apply Online For RBI Grade B Officers 2015 Recruitment
- Visit the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the link displaying RBI Grade B officers recruitment.
- Then click on hyperlink displaying Applications
- Register yourself by clicking on new registration and login using the registration id and password. (No need to register again if you are already registered)
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the form without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the prescribed fee.
- Submit the form and download the acknowledgement of form.