The budget carrier has announced a special AED 299 Dubai to India Eid Mubarak fares promotional offer with an added option of availing an onward domestic connection (within India) for as as AED 24 (Base Fare excluding taxes and surcharge). The four day Spicejet promo has been launched from 3rd July 2016 and will be open till midnight of 6th July 2016 UAE time.
The Spicejet offer fares have been made available on all 10 destinations directly serviced by SpiceJet from Dubai while the AED 299 all inclusive fares are applicable for Dubai-Mumbai and Dubai-Pune sectors.
Spicejet new offer, applicable on Amritsar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi and Khozikhode flights from Dubai can be availed from AED 325 (all inclusive). The Dubai-Ahmedabad and Dubai-Madurai fares have been made available from AED 349 (all inclusive).
Additionally, Spicejet passengers who avail the Eid Mubarak promo can also book for one-way domestic sectors (within India) on base fares starting from AED 24 (excluding taxes and surcharge) depending on the travel distance. Multiple tickets can be booked during the travel period provided seats are available.
1. Booking period: 3rd July 2016 to 6th July 2016
2. Travel Period: (Dubai to India) 25th July 2016 to 15th October 2016
3. Travel Period: (Add on Domestic) 25th July to 30th September 2016
4. Limited seats; offer available on First-Come-First-Served basis
The international travel period covered in this Spicejet new offer is 25th July 2016 to 15th October 2016 for travel on Dubai-India sector. The domestic add on offer is valid only from 25th July to 30th September 2016 for travel on SpiceJet’s domestic network. Passengers can therefore avail these SpiceJet fares to plan their travel itinerary well in advance.
Check out the Spicejet provisos:
1. Tickets for this promo can be booked across all channels.
2. Discount offers are not applicable on group bookings and infant bookings. Blackout dates are applicable.
3. While tickets for Add on Domestic Sectors (within India) can only be booked through SpiceJet Call Centre and website.
4. Tickets under this offer are non-refundable (statutory taxes are refundable) though they are changeable with a change fee and payment of the fare difference.
5. Guests booking from Dubai will get a special link to avail the Add on Domestic offer and also do it through Manage my Booking section using the PNR used to travel from Dubai.