Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) released the notification for 2064 vacancies for Sub Inspectors (Male/ Female) in the UP police department. All the candidates both male and female who are looking for the promotions in the police department can apply for these posts. Aspirants who are interested should check the eligibility criteria from the official notification or from the below article and apply online. Online applications for Sub Inspector posts will start from 20th September 2015 and closes on 20th October 2015. Candidates can apply from the official website uppbpb.gov.in or from the link provided below.
Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) release the recruitment notification whenever there are vacancies in the police department.
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
- Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector
- Total number of Vacancies: 2064
- Sub Inspector (Male):1652 posts
- Sub Inspector (Female): 412 posts
- Release of Notification: 18th September 2015
- Start of Online application: 20th September 2015
- Last Date to Fill online application: 20th October 2015
Candidates who want to apply for these posts should possess a graduation degree (50%) from any reputed and recognized University
Aspirants applying for SI should be between 18-28 years as on 01/07/2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Sub Inspector (Male): Rs.9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Sub Inspector (Female):Rs.9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Aspirants have to pay Rs.400/- (to be updated after the official advertisement) as application fee in the form of system generated E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card. Internet Banking Mode Only.
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of performance in the physical endurance test, written test & document verification.There is no interview for these post.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2015?
- Candidates should visit the official website uppbpb.gov.in or the link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and pay the application fee.
- Download/ take a printout of the application form for further reference.